Quality protection from the risk of infection or contamination by blood, body fluids and other infectious substances.
Our disposable isolation gowns are strong enough for tough duties while still being comfortably breathable and flexible. The isolation gown features fully closed, double tie backs, with knitted cuffs easily can be worn with gloves to provide complete protection against light fluid contact. The isolation gown is made from lightweight, non-woven materials that ensures fluid resistance. Also, the disposable medical gowns are designed to fit men and women of all sizes while providing comfort and flexibility.
- 3-ply protective fabric that combines strength, fluid resistance with soft, breathable comfort
- Comprised of one layer of meltblown polypropylene bonded between two layers of spunbond polypropylene
- Premium protection to meet all your infection control needs
- Patented "Flexneck" technology with a flexible elastic design
- Disposable SMS Polypropylene Isolation Gown designed to protect health professionals and patients from cross infection
|Device Type||Essential Technical Requirement||Relevant Standards|
- Single Use/Disposable
|Design and Performance:
High Performance Gowns
Standard Performance Gowns
Labelling & Packaging Information
|BS EN 14605:2005+A1: 2009 (Type 4 Suits – Spray tight)
BS EN 13034:2005+A1: 2009 (Type 6 Suits - Protection against liquid chemicals)
EN14126 (barrier to infective agents = B) Including ISO 16604 minimum level 2 Technical Specification Technical Specification to satisfy the requirements of Annex II of PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425