Re-Usable Half Mask
Reusable twin-filter half-face mask with A2P3 combination filters that offers low breathing resistance.
Comprising a reusable face mask with added safety goggles, the GVS Elipse Integra P3 half-face respirator mask is ideal for everyday use for respiratory protection against dust, metal fumes and airborne micro-organisms. Manufactured from a comfortable TPE and featuring an elasticated head and neck strap, this dust mask is suitable for wearing over long periods of time with a reduced risk of wearer fatigue.
- Reusable thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) half-face mask with attached safety goggles
- Supplied with two replaceable P3 particulate filters (also available separately)
- Protects from dust, metal fumes, oil, water mists and micro-organisms such as bacteria and viruses
- Anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating on visor to maintain clear vision
- Elasticated head and neck strap for a great fit
|Device Type||Essential Technical Requirement||Relevant Standards|
|Re-Usable Half Mask Respirator
– Particle Filter
|Design and Performance:
||Note: P3 filters are separate consumable and must be compatible with the model of respirator. This will usually be stated on the information provided with the mask/filter.
Marking and Packaging Requirements: as specified in BS EN 140:2001 and BS EN 143:2000
Manufacturer’s Instructions and Information to be provided: as specified in BS EN 140:2001 and BS EN 143:2000